"Per me se va nella cita dolente, per ve se nell eterno doler, per me se va y la perduta gente!"

вторник, 22 януари 2008 г.

One by one


"Is it so hard to be happy?
So hard, to kill the pain?
Full of tears, I sat there laughing
not knowing where to go, or what to do."

He sat there repeating these words again and again!

"The world is cruel, why is that?
I just wanted to live!
But life is just a cold bath,
switching you from the dreams, to the real!"

And the rain was falling so light and so pure!

I saw him, that man in the shadows so gray!
And went to hear the song of his pain.
He reminded me of the darkness I had in my heart,
but I managed to shine a little light in the dark!
So I picked him up, and dusted his soaked in unhappiness mind,
showed him laughter and the colors of the warm hand.
Then left him to live his life for the good
and I went to help another man on the curb.